Deep dive into Amazon S3
Amazon S3 is one of the most popular AWS services. It provides cloud-based businesses with scalability, high performance, and data security. Amazon S3 allows you to store massive amounts of data and access it from anywhere, at any time. It is similar to Google Drive and is most likely the finest AWS storage choice. It is mostly used for-
- Media and static online content.
- Hosting complete static websites.
- Storage of data for large-scale analytics.
- Backup and archiving of important data
- Solutions for disaster recovery and business continuity.
It has two core entities: Object and Bucket, where objects are stored inside buckets. By default, one can create 100 buckets per account. Use this data storage platform to effectively manage your data and carry out data-related processes.